Under NY Sky Tool Brown Apron – Heavy-Duty Waxed Canvas, Leather Reinforcement, Extra Pockets – Adjustable for Men and Women – Pro Mechanic, Woodworker, Blacksmith, Plummer, Electrician, Welder Aprons
Brand: Under NY Sky
- READY-TO-USE DRY WAXED CANVAS - Heavy-duty, water-resistant 15 oz Dry Waxed Canvas. WHY DRY WAXED CANVAS? Because, with our Dry Wax Canvas, you don't have to deal with toxic chemicals, unlike most waxed aprons in the market - that use wet wax and feel greasy and sticky right off the package. Also, our sturdy Dry Waxed Canvas is naturally stiff when unpacked but softens and adapts to your body after a few uses and some warmth. It only improves with age and wear.
- NO-TIE, EASY-FASTENING DESIGN - This apron is perfect for you who doesn't like ties or bows: it comes with a clasp on one side of the waist strap and a ring on the other so you can fasten it in a snap. Its coverage goes from chest to mid-thigh - it is 27" wide x 26" tall (66 x 65cm), with waist size going from 25 up to 60 inches (64 - 153 cm), fully adjustable for unisex sizing.
- PROFESSIONAL STYLE - This apron is a true workwear, with many double stitched utility pockets to help you get your work done in an easier and more organized way. Danish seams - no cheap stitches scratching your skin. Genuine leather reinforcements for extra support. Durable anti-rust anti-allergy Zamak-coated hardware. 100% cotton straps to avoid allergies and make you feel comfortable. Sleek apron for a professional look, and functional & stylish metal hardware.
- PERFECT FOR EVERY OCCASION - Professional apron with utility pockets, cool apron style for carpenter, mechanic, tool, bladesmith, blacksmith, knifesmith, brewer, welder, machinists, repair, painting, outdoors, barbecue, carpentry, woodwork, work shop, studio, farm, garden, bbq, brewery, grilling, wood working, brewering, foraging, gardening, metal working, forging, welding, carpenting, sculpting, mens, womens, pro apron, aprons for men and women, uniform, bib.
- WE STAND 100% BEHIND OUR PRODUCT - In the unlikely possibility you don't like your apron, just send it back and we'll refund your purchase, hassle-free. And if you need new clasps, straps or any small fixing, send us an email, it will be a pleasure to help you.
Publisher: Under NY Sky
THE TOOL APRON YOU WANT
A model handcrafted with 18oz waxed canvas – a heavy duty fabric, both water repellent and strong enough to stand up to almost any task. All with the extra functional no-tie system and lots of pockets to help you get your work done in an easier and more organized way.
It comes with 4 loops so you can hang whatever you want, plus phone, pen and 8 utility pockets – helping you reach your tools effortless.
EXCLUSIVE NO-TIE DESIGN
Our No-Tie system is an easy-to-put-on-and-take-off system: You'll run the straps around your waist and, instead of tying them with a bow, you'll snap the clasp in the ring. Adjust the strap only once and your apron will be always ready.
We recommend our aprons for people between 5’ 2” and 6’ 5” tall (1.57m - 1.95m), with a waist size between 25in and 45in (62cm - 115cm).
THIS APRON IS FOR YOU
Doesn’t matter if you are a barber, blacksmith, farrier, carpenter, gardener, welder, mechanic, cobbler, woodworker, sculptor, artist, bartender, hair stylist, makeup artist, farmer or florist. Our aprons are cut to perfection to fit most bodies and activities.
For minor cleaning just gentle scrub with a damp rag. For tougher spots, use a mild castile soap and water mixture to scrub or brush it. We strongly advise you to never machine wash or hand wash your apron: that will deteriorate the wax quality. Re-wax as necessary with a bar of fabric wax.