Meccion Square Hole Drill Bits Professional Woodworking Core Square Hole Chisel Mortising Tools (1-inch(25mm))
- Professional wood drill bit - Use for the opening square hole, suitable for construction, installation, renovation, decoration industry, etc.
- High Quality Material - It is made of bearing steel, hardness 56HRC, lengthened core, sharp cutting edge, continuous blade, quick cuttings, high efficiency
- Drills precise holes with little pressure - Fits all mortising machines and drill press attachments, It will get double effect by matched use with mortise and tenon machine.
- Very cost-effective -- High performance flute design geometry for superior chip extraction Reduce labor intensity of construction workers, speed up the construction speed, reduce construction costs for construction, installation, renovation, decoration industries
- HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT: We aim to make the best products to inspire our customers to live a more convenient and secure lifestyle. We have a professional products monitoring team focusing on all the details that matter to you
Details: Woodworking square hole drill
Use matters: Square hole drill is mainly used for woodworking aspects.
Various existing bits, can only process a circular hole, square hole can not be processed, to machining square hole,
must drill the hole or cutting machine processed crude hole, then chisel made from artificial hand.
The utility model in the hole drilled by the rotary body, while the impact of the use of hammer impact force transmitted to the outer body,
the material crushing round hole and square head wall, a one-time processing of a square hole,
and the dust can be broken slag discharged from the tube. Using different specifications of the square hole drill,
matching the appropriate power of the square hole machine,you can play a square hole to meet the requirements.
Material: Bearing Steel
Hardness: HRC 56
Holder diameter: 19mm (circular)
Drilling core length: 200mm
1/4"(6.35mm): approx 150g
3/8"(9.5mm): approx 177g
1/2"(12.7mm): approx 206g
5/8"(16mm): approx 310g