7TECH Deep Sweep Electric Toothbrush Replacement Sonicare Soft ToothBrush Heads, Protect for Gum Health Care White and Easy Clean（3-Pack）
Color: Light Green
- ♥PROFESSIONAL DESIGN--Small round toothbrush heads for a daily clean, dental professional tools design of tooth-by-tooth with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage.
- ♥BEST 12 MONTH SUPPLY--3 pack replacement brushes provide 12 months of high quality effective brushing.
- ♥EASY TO "PUSH ON"--This design make the replacements easy to installation and removal.
- ♥PROFESSIONAL RECOMMENDATION --We have the good quality brush head from recommended power toothbrush brand by dental professionals.
- ♥HIGH COMPATIBILITY MULTIFARIOUS MODEL TOOTHBRUSH--We designed replacement heads to be compatible with a wide range of models.
►The most loved electric toothbrush brand by Americans and their dentists
1.3 unique brushing modes
2.Whiter teeth in just 1 week
3.Healthier gums in 2 weeks
4.Up to 10x more plaque removal vs. a manual toothbrush
5.Up to 3 weeks battery life
6.Smartimer and Quad-pacer for thorough brushing throughout your mouth
1.Plug the charging unit(E) into an electrical outlet,Place the handle(C) on the charging unit.
2.When the charger is rechargering, the LED light(D) flashes slowly.The battery has not been fully charged until it always bright.
3.A full charge takes 10 hours and enables approximately 15 days of regular brushing.
4.Low power protector:Switch cannot be enabled while the battery is too low until the handle is being recharged.
5.USB plug type charge:Plug the charging unit into an electrical outlet directly,simple and convenience.
1.Do not place it under the sun in direct sunlight,it is appropriately stored within a indoor environment of temperature between -10 degree and 30 degree.
2.This appliance is not intended for children or persons with reduced physical.sensory or mental capabilities,unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety. In general,we recommend to keep the appliance out of reach of children.
3.Children should be supervised to ensure that they fo not play with the appliance.
4.Do not place or store the charger where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
5.Do not place the charger in water or other liquid.
6.If you are undergoing treatment for any oral care condition,consult your dental professional prior to use.
Don't disassemble the product at any time other than when disposing of it.Failure to observe this point may result in short circuit,fire or injury.